Membership benefits include the opportunity to:
- Be part of a supportive, worldwide community of like-minded people
- Register your one-place study and have a profile page created for it on our website – great for publicising your OPS (and its website if you have one) – see an example here
- Be recognised as the expert for your study place (something that can lead to valuable exchanges of information with others who share your interest in that place)
- Receive our quarterly journal Destinations (in PDF format), packed with contributions from one-placers and others with useful knowledge to share, and dip into the archive of back issues in the Members Only section of our website – download a sample copy (March 2020) here
- Take part in our members’ monthly webinars and our annual online conference, featuring presentations (with Q & A sessions) on a range of one-place study topics – see recordings of past webinars here
- Share your knowledge and boost the profile of your study by writing articles for Destinations, giving presentations to our online meetings, and contributing posts to our blog, about aspects of your one-place study research
- Join in with our “#OnePlaceWednesday Live” chats on Zoom, held quarterly (or thereabouts)
- Join our private Facebook Group to ask questions and share information with fellow members
- Take advantage of Member Offers, such as a 10% discount on the One-Place Study course from Pharos Tutors
- Have an email alias so that the contact details for your study remain constant, even if you change your ISP or email address
Membership for students under the age of 21 is FREE!
Join up and join in!