|About the Study||The Parish of Kenton comprises 1,208 acres of rural land about 1.5 miles NNE of Debenham. It was formerly the property of the Kentons who resided at Kenton Hall, a large ancient mansion encompassed by a double moat. Suddon Hall, another old mansion is also in Kenton.
The Church is All Saints and there was also a small National School erected in 1859 at a cost of £160.
|Population||254 in 1881|