|About the Study||Mickfield is a scattered village about three miles WSW of Debenham and comprises 1,277 acres of land. The population has varied from 173 in 1801 to 255 in 1881.
The Church of St. Andrew is one of the oldest in Suffolk and has since been de-consecrated. A school was built from voluntary contributions in 1872 and was attended by forty children.
|Population||255 in 1881|